Holiday Bazaar 2017
WE ARE GETTING READY, feel free to bring your bazaar donations to the church. Sunday mornings are best but Tues. -Thurs. drop offs can be arranged with the office.
This years's bazaar will feature: Our fabulous lunch room and coffee house, baked goods and preserves, WHU Signature Specialties – gingerbread houses and cookies, cranberry sauces, shortbreads, carrot cake, lemon squares, antipasto, brownies, preserves and more!
Nearly New Fashion Boutique featuring gently-used seasonal clothing, a free draw for a seasonal plant with a donation to our community food basket.
Looks pretty exciting! Lots planned and lots to do...help wanted!
- white elephant items/attic treasures worthy of a second home, including clean, gently-used seasonal family fashions
- items for our raffle or a gift basket
- books in good condition
- houseplants and garden supplies
- home baking, preserves and other treats
- your time and energy and enthusiasm
- a gift basket, perhaps with a friend. Choose a theme. Look for bargains. Please include a list of contents and approximate value.
- knitted or sewn items
- painted or wooden items
-the Crafty Ladies that meets Tuesdays at 1 pm in the lounge. If you can design, cut, glue, paint, tie, hammer, knit or sew, we need you!
- the groups making antipasto and other home-made kitchen/frozen creations (watch for further details)
-the volunteers needed before, during and after the Bazaar. Volunteer Sign-up sheets are in the lobby.
- your friends and family to visit our Bazaar on Saturday November 19. They can enjoy a coffee and a pastry, do their Christmas shopping, sit down to a quiet lunch and pick up some baking or other WHU specialties.